Friday, June 30, 2006

39th Week!!

I saw Dr. Hix today and he gave us some good news. I've dilated 2 centimeters!! Only 8 more to go!! He thinks that she will come on her due date, if not sooner. So, I guess this is going to happen pretty soon. Now, I'm REALLY nervous...this is becoming more of a reality as the hours go by!! My parents will be here next week. I hope that she doesn't come before they arrive. Not only do I really want them here for the big event, they will be on "doggy duty" while Galen and I are at the hospital. We packed our bag for the hospital last night. It's really embarrasing that we had to use a bigger bag than I wanted to...it looks like we're going to be moving in!! We have some more pictures to share with you. We wanted to have some pictures with Winston and me with my big belly and then after that we got out of control, as you will see...

It's hard to believe that the baby is probably the same size as Winston!!

Winston enjoyed trying out sister's bed for her...

and got very comfortable, but good things come to an end and he had to settle for curling up on the couch!!

Well, my ankles are swollen and my back is aching so I guess I bid you adieu for now. Just an ending note, Galen and I went tonight to see "Superman Returns" and we give it two thumbs up. I even cried, but of course I'm pretty emotional at this point anyway. We'll keep you posted as we anxiously await "D-Day" (delivery day)!!

No comments: