Monday, June 12, 2006

Final Baby Shower!!

On Sunday, June 11th, we had our final baby shower at our church, Grace Cumberland Presbyterian Church. It was a beautiful shower and we were so blessed with lots of great gifts including much needed money and gift cards. Everyone at the church is so ready to see this new baby and so are we. I've included some pictures from the shower...




I am also including a picture for the end of my 8th month. I am standing by the crib in the nursery. We still have some things to do to make the nursery complete for our daughter's arrival. We have a little less than 4 weeks to go! The pressure to get everything ready is definitely on. With my ever-growing belly and the increasing uncomfortable conditions, I am more than ready to have her here (although that scares me a lot!). Well, more information will come after my doctor's appointment this Wednesday. And on a sports note, just finished watching my Hurricanes win tonight taking a 3-1 game lead. They can win the Stanley Cup in Raleigh on Wednesday!! GO 'CANES!!

No comments: