Friday, July 07, 2006

Due Date!!

Well, today was my due date and as you can tell by me writing this post, we're still waiting. I went to the doctor yesterday and she said that I hadn't progressed much since last week. So, they will induce labor Sunday night (July 9th) starting at 8:00 p.m. They will give me something to help me sleep through the night, so hopefully I will get at least one decent night's sleep since the beginning of my pregnancy and before the sleepless nights really begin!! Galen and I have been walking around the neighborhood today, 3 times actually, trying to get my contractions to start...NOTHING!! I told Caroline she has about 48 hours to get started on her own or she's going to be forced out into this world! I think she's built a condo in there and is taking up residence!! My parents are here and are busy getting the house looking the best it's ever looked. Tonight we took Dad out to Dairy Queen to get his favorite Blizzard. He was in 7th heaven! My whole family is anxious for Caroline to get here and I'm just anxious for things to get back to normal or at least to have a new normal in my life. Nine months is definitely a long time!! I will keep you posted on the upcoming days, but hopefully by Monday sometime we will have some great news to pass on! Until then, please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers for the road ahead. We appreciate all your love and continued support!

No comments: