Thursday, June 22, 2006

38th Week!!

We went to the doctor today for my 38th week update. I didn't gain any weight from last week. Dr. Gorman said her head has dropped even more and I was a little more effaced, but no dilation yet. He says for this being my first baby, I'm progressing very well and am still on schedule for my due date. We discussed our birth plan and he was very thorough. I'm so thankful that I am going to this office. All of the doctors are so great and take their time to answer all your questions. So, everything is going great...except for the added pain and discomfort! Galen and I are starting to get jolts of reality on a daily basis. It's hard to believe that after next week, my parents will be here and then the next week after that, the baby will be here (hopefully!!). I'm starting to get very anxious that I won't be prepared enough, no matter what!! We go back to the doctor on June 30th and I will see my regular OB doctor once again. We will add pictures of the nursery as soon as we can. I should also put some pictures of our bedroom on the blog. We have so many boxes for her high chair and swing and etc. that it looks like a Graco showroom!! Babies require too much stuff!!

No comments: