Thursday, June 29, 2006

Baby Nursery Ready!!

I wanted to let you see some pictures of our nursery that I believe is ready for the baby's arrival.

This is the crib along with Classic Pooh bedding, a Pooh mobile and a bear that simulates womb noises that's suppose to help the baby sleep. Of course, the first few months she won't enjoy the crib because she'll be sleeping in our bedroom in a bassinet. You can see her namesake above the crib. We are going with Caroline Grace.


Here is a picture of her bookcase with her Pooh lamp. You can see her diaper bag on the closet door (of course it's Pooh). Then, we have made her dresser into the changing table (this is Galen's old dresser). We also have her supplies easy at hand and have a hanging display for her first handprint and footprint (waiting for her).


We added some shelves to put her various trinkets on. She has her first Russian nesting dolls, a Precious Moments figurine along with a Pooh keepsake pillow waiting on all her birth information. We have included a picture frame with pictures of her entire family! She has her own TV (although, it's really for Galen and I during those late nights), but we'll just be playing her CD's on them right now. Beside the TV is her own Wake Forest cheerleader! The last picture is the crib along with her Pooh rug (Winston's favorite item in the room) along with my glider, which I'm sure will get a lot of use. I tried to get a picture of the window, but it didn't come out. She has a basket of her stuffed animals underneath the window. So, I think we're ready, I hope at least!

Again, we love the green walls and appreciate our friend Ron painting the room for us and putting up a new window blind. His thoughtfulness is always remembered everytime we enter the room! We're looking forward to using this room and making it a special retreat for our new daughter. We would also love for anyone who can come see the room in person along with our bundle of joy!!

Tomorrow will be the start of my final week. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so I will add his report some time this weekend, so check back. Galen also wants to take some pictures of me and Winston, so I will try to do that and post them as well.

No comments: