Friday, March 24, 2006

End of 4th Month


I'm at the end of my 4th month now and I'm starting to show a little. I know you can't see, but the shirt I'm wearing is a souvenir from our D.C. trip. It says, "You don't know me...Witness Protection Program". Very cool!!

We had our second baby doctor visit this month. We saw a wonderful doctor, Dr. Gorman. He quoted Billy Joel to me and I knew he was a genius!! Galen and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. We even heard the baby kick!! It was very exciting for us! I also had my AFP blood test to check for abnormalities, but don't worry, all is clear. The baby is growing and is healthy!! We prayed so often that the test would come back normal, so we thank the Lord for his providence!

Next month is the big month...we find out the gender of the baby and get to really see him or her for the first time!!

No comments: