Friday, March 24, 2006

End of 1st Month

Call this the starting point picture!! This is my photo taken after the first month of my pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant on October 27, 2005 (the day before my 33rd birthday). It was an exciting day! Galen and I had just celebrated our 10th anniversary on July 15th, so this baby is a much planned "surprise".

We are all excited, but still a little scared. There's no going back now!! This will be the 6th grandchild for my parents and the 4th grandchild for Galen's parents. Of course, with all boys on Galen's side, his mother is hoping for a little girl! Galen and I are both in agreement that we would be happy with either, but a girl would be our preference.

Stay tuned for more baby news including if we all get our wish or not...

No comments: