Friday, March 24, 2006

End of 3rd Month



This is a picture of me at the end of my 3rd month. It's in a little different format than the others. Of course, I'm standing in front of the most famous residence in America...the White House! This was on our trip to Washington, D.C. during our Christmas break. Galen had a conference to attend the week after seeing our family in North Carolina for Christmas. We had a wonderful time and saw a lot, but it was very tiring for my slowly growing body!!

We saw my baby doctor, Dr. Hix, right before our big trip. This was our first visit and we were told that our baby will be due, July 7, 2006! I have a wonderful women's clinic that I'm attending and will deliver at a women's hospital about 30 minutes from the house. I'm in very good hands!! I will have to see all the different doctors in the clinic, which is a drag, but it's all part of the experience I guess.

Things are going smoothly and we'll see you next month!!

No comments: