Sunday, July 09, 2006

Labor Induced

I wanted to write a quick post as I am checking my email for the last time. We are going to the hospital tonight for me to have my labor induced. I will go in tonight (Sunday, July 9) at 8:00 p.m. and I'm hoping by tomorrow sometime, we will have our new baby. At least that's the plan! Galen and I are very nervous and anxious, so we would appreciate all your thoughts and prayers as we experience this event for the first time. I know most who read this will already know what lies ahead for us, but as I hope you can remember, this is a very emotional time for us now as it's hard to prepare yourself for the future pain and joy. We will try our best to post the birth announcement as soon as possible, but please be patient if it's not instantaneous!! We will let you all know as soon as we can. The next time I write to you I will be a new mother and our family will be changed forever for the better! Thank you for all your concern for Galen and I and we look forward to sharing more updates with you on our new bundle of joy!!

No comments: