Saturday, May 13, 2006

End of 7th Month

Seven months down...two to go!! I have eight more weeks left. It's hard to believe it's coming down to the wire. I had my monthly doctor's visit Thursday and I only gained another pound bringing me up to a total of 16 pounds. The doctor says everything is going well and the baby has a strong heartbeat. We're still waiting for her to turn. She likes to lay sideways and kick me everywhere!! Galen got to feel her kick a lot the other night. It was neat!! He's already looking forward to taking her to her first Atlanta Braves game!! I will go back to the doctor in two weeks (now I know it's crunch time!!). I'm still feeling good, just the minor aches and pains. We had our first childbirth class today and we have another one next Saturday. It's pretty intense to say the least, but I'm sure it will be very helpful when the time comes. We have a couple in our class and the husband used to play football at Arkansas. We found out that he also played for the Steelers and the Colts! What a coincidence!! You will notice in my picture that I have moved to a different location...the baby's room! You can see the beautiful green shade that our friend Ron painted for us. I'm standing in front of the bookcase which holds the Pooh lamp as well as some of my old books when I was a little girl. Now that we are working on the nursery, it's hitting us pretty hard, that our daughter will be here soon!!

No comments: