Saturday, May 13, 2006

Two More Showers...One More to Go!!

We had two more showers this month. My friends at JBU (John Brown University) hosted a shower on Tuesday, May 2nd. It was fabulous!! The food was great and the cakes were homemade! It was great to see my friends that I normally don't get to see. I used to work there, but it's been two years now since I left. We got a lot of great gifts, including lots of diapers, which we definitely will need.



Our second shower was given by the ladies and wives in Galen's division at JBU on Tuesday, May 9th. It was held at the division chair's house in town. It was a lovely shower and we got more gifts that our new daughter will use. We played games and had a wonderful time of fellowship.


We have one more shower to go, totalling six showers. Galen and I are partied out!! We have truly been blessed. Now comes the hard part of sorting through all the gifts and deciding what we have and what we still need. The nursery is coming together. We have the crib and the glider assembled (Galen was brillant and I'm very thankful for his handiwork). We have a Pooh rug in front of the crib that Winston is quite fond of! I've told him that is his sister's rug, but I don't think he agrees!! We will put pictures of the new room as soon as possible.

No comments: