Wednesday, April 26, 2006

End of 6th Month

Well, we've come to the end of the sixth month. Now, I'm in my third and final trimester! I'm growing a little, but only gained a pound at this month's doctor visit. We had our first shower the day this picture was taken. The church where I've been working for the past two years gave me the shower. We got a lot of great gifts for the baby (you can see some of the gifts on the bookshelf)! I will try to get some pictures of the shower for you at a later date. We have several more showers to go, so I'm sure we'll be getting a lot of great stuff! I will be ending work on April 18 and will fly out for North Carolina on the 19th. We will have two showers there, one in King with my family and one in Millers Creek with Galen's family. Check the next post for pictures!

No comments: