Thursday, January 11, 2007

Half a Year

We have been parents for half a year now. On one hand, we feel like we have developed a routine, but on the other hand, every day has its own new challenges. We appreciate all the interest and care that everyone has shown the three of us. Caroline has doubled her birth weight; she is up to 16 pounds and 8 ounces. She is also 27 inches long, and it seems like she grows a little bit more each day. The next big adventure will be to welcome her new teeth, which her doctor thinks might come soon. We all hope so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Galen johnson you are the best man I've seen in my life all I can say...good luck to you and your family..)I love all this page.

Anonymous said...

Galen johnson you are the best man I've seen in my life all I can say...good luck to you and your family..)I love all this page.
Rihab...